GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

2 posters

80-90 run channel and inner sweeps

H3ad Tr9p
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

80-90 run channel and inner sweeps Empty 80-90 run channel and inner sweeps

Post  H3ad Tr9p Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Looking for run channels on all 4 doors as well as the sweeps that attach to the door panels not to the outside door shell. I'm also looking for weather stripping on all for doors.
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

80-90 run channel and inner sweeps Empty Re: 80-90 run channel and inner sweeps

Post  GM B-Body Forum Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Back when i had my 84 4 door, i was able to get most of the weather stripping except a few pieces. I was able to get the outer window sweeps for all four doors along with the door seals, and i could only find window channel runs for the rear windows, this was about 6 years ago and i remember i spent $330 on it all, i believe you can get all the weather stripping now, but im not sure about the inner window sweeps that attach to the door panels. Most of the stuff you can find on ebay, but there are others like classic industries, rock auto has a few, i think i got mine through a1 auto, i think theres a few other websites listed in the parts section on this forum.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm