GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

2 posters

New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com

RockAuto
    RockAuto
    Vendor
    Vendor
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com Empty New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com

Post  RockAuto Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am

In the past, if a specific fuel tank, fender, ball joint or some other part sold out, then it would immediately be removed from the RockAuto.com online catalog. A hard-to-find part might sell out in minutes and disappear from the catalog after a forum member posted about it in a forum.

Now, "Out of Stock" and a "Notify Me When Available" button appears in the catalog when a part sells out and there is a chance we may be able to get more of that part in the future. Customers who use "Notify Me When Available" automatically receive an email if/when more parts arrive.

Customers who create an account (option is available in upper right corner of RockAuto.com) can see all their "Notify Me When Available" parts as well as their past parts orders and other info.

New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com ForumPost2-24-16_en
    mobilemowers
    mobilemowers
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com Empty Re: New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com

Post  mobilemowers Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:54 am

Nice been using you guys for years. Those discounts codes always make it even better. Just wish heavier stuff was easier to buy and core returns ect.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am