GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

The way we were Oct 12

Myloth
    Myloth
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

The way we were Oct 12 Empty The way we were Oct 12

Post  Myloth Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:35 pm

The 12th Annual "The Way We Were" Car Show takes place Sunday, October 12, 2014, 9 am-4 pm in historic downtown Ballston Spa. Front Street in Ballston Spa will be closed to traffic from Milton Avenue past the Brookside Museum to display hundreds of classic and detailed cars and trucks, along with exhibitors, vendors, food and live music. This event is free to spectators. For more information, email info@ballston.org or call 885-2772. Cost: Vehicle exhibitors: $8 registration before 10/1/14, $10 day of show; Spectators FREE

Been to this many times lots of decent cars and it's the only Car Show in the fall I know about around here if you are in the

area check it out I'll be going for sure.
    Myloth
    Myloth
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

The way we were Oct 12 Empty Re: The way we were Oct 12

Post  Myloth Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Good show lots of nice Chevys and many other brands. Even a 70s Camaro body heavily worked and placed on a

Volkswagen Chassis and drivetrain! I think though I drove the only B body down there I did not see another.

The only box Chevy was a 81 Malibu Wagon. Lots of 60s and 70s muscle and more Chevelles and

Corvettes than would think to see at show this size (About 400 cars roughly). Unfortunately my battery was doa

no pics.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:54 am