GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook

GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

A forum for all the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1965-1996, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

    Rubber over A-arm

    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2014-09-05

    Rubber over A-arm Empty Rubber over A-arm

    Post  hugh.stone.rocket on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:14 am

    Hey everyone,

    Thanks for helping me in the past... I got a new question. What are the rubber water shield things over the a arm and inner fender called. Part numbers and a vendor would be awesome!

    Just so y'all know, the crate 350 and 700r4 are going in this week! Very Happy
    Sweet Seventy9
    Sweet Seventy9

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Rubber over A-arm Empty Re: Rubber over A-arm

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 am

    IIRC, they're called splash shields or A arm dust shields.

    They can be found by googling the names.

    1977 Impala Landau x1
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x3
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Sedan x2, Station Wagon x1
    1978 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Coupe x2
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1979 Caprice Coupe x7, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1
    1981 Impala Coupe x1
    1983 Impala Sedan x1
    1983 Caprice Sedan x1
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, Landau x3, Sedan x4
    1986 Caprice Coupe x1, Landau x1
    1987 Caprice Landau x1, Sedan x4
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:35 pm