GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com

Poll

ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com

[ 0 ]
    ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com I_vote_lcap0%ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com I_vote_lcap0%ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    RockAuto
    RockAuto
    Vendor
    Vendor
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com Empty ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com

Post  RockAuto Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 am

ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com Acdel

In need of a new set of wiper blades, or interested in stocking up on this maintenance item? Now is the time! Score some major savings, and help us clear out inventory. While supplies last, ACDelco is offering RockAuto.com customers an exclusive instant savings of 25% off select ACDelco Professional Wiper Blades. Get the fit, form and function you expect from the leader in quality automotive replacement parts for over 100 years.

While shopping, watch for the yellow "Promotion/Rebate" star ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com Sale5white next to the part names, and put the select ACDelco parts in your cart to immediately save 25% off RockAuto.com's already reliably low prices. Find Wiper Blades under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto.com catalog.
    ACDelco Wiper Blade Rebate at RockAuto.com May_19-forumIMG

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm