GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

2 posters

77 hotrod impala

Lakemann
    Lakemann
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

77 hotrod impala Empty 77 hotrod impala

Post  Lakemann Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm

I will soon be putting a 77 Impala coupe up for sale. I'm not sure what this car could sell for. While doing some research on the internet I stumbled across this forum. I'm thinking you guys can give me a good idea of what this car is worth.

Brand new crate 350 engine with oversized cam. 100k warranty.
    High rise manifold.
    Brand new air conditioning system.
    Fresh custom paint job with matte clear finish.
    Reupholstered interior including seats, door panels, carpet, headliner, and trunk interior.
    Awesome sound system.
    Crager SS wheels - larger in the rear.
    Adjustable air suspension in the rear.
    Tinted windows.
    New radiator.
    Headers to dual pipes exhaust with chrome tips.
    Removable wood steering wheel.
    HID headlamps.
    And much more.

Pictures: https://s86.photobucket.com/user/lakemann2/library/77

This car was raised in Colorado so basically rust free. Was only brought to South Carolina one year ago and of course garaged daily. I purchased this car many years ago as a very nice intact original $2,500 car. I have done the restoration myself with the help of course from upholstery guys, body guys and mechanics. I have over $20,000 in the car but will not be offended if it's going to sell for less than that. Please enlighten me with your expertise on what you think this car would sell for. Thanx
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

77 hotrod impala Empty Re: 77 hotrod impala

Post  Big C2 Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:13 am

Lakemann wrote:I will soon be putting a 77 Impala coupe up for sale. I'm not sure what this car could sell for. While doing some research on the internet I stumbled across this forum. I'm thinking you guys can give me a good idea of what this car is worth.

High rise manifold.
    Reupholstered interior including seats, door panels, carpet, headliner, and trunk interior.
    Awesome sound system.
    Tinted windows.
    New radiator.
    HID headlamps.
    And much more.

This car was raised in Colorado so basically rust free. Was only brought to South Carolina one year ago and of course garaged daily. I purchased this car many years ago as a very nice intact original $2,500 car. I have done the restoration myself with the help of course from upholstery guys, body guys and mechanics. I have over $20,000 in the car but will not be offended if it's going to sell for less than that. Please enlighten me with your expertise on what you think this car would sell for. Thanx
    Seen the car for sale on Ebay.How did that go for you?
    Lakemann
    Lakemann
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Lakemann Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Big C2 wrote:
    Lakemann wrote:I will soon be putting a 77 Impala coupe up for sale. I'm not sure what this car could sell for. While doing some research on the internet I stumbled across this forum. I'm thinking you guys can give me a good idea of what this car is worth.

High rise manifold.
    Awesome sound system.
    Tinted windows.
    New radiator.
    HID headlamps.
    And much more.

Seen the car for sale on Ebay.How did that go for you?

Had some good action. Lots of watchers. Highest bid was $9000. Which was close to my bottom dollar but not quite there. Still have the car. Need to make room in the garage, so its still for sale on Craigslist in Columbus SC now. I might try eBay again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:48 pm