GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

1978 Caprice Classic

Myloth
    Myloth
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

1978 Caprice Classic  Empty 1978 Caprice Classic

Post  Myloth Fri May 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Today at the carwash there was a younger guy (younger than me anyway)cleaning a 1978 Caprice Classic White

It looked insanely original and new not a spec of rust even the clear coat shined. I asked him about it and he said it had

29,000 miles original and then he said he bought it in St Louis! I did not have my camera(1 time I left my phone....)

so sadly no pics anybody ever seen this one? It was a White 1978 Caprice Classic 2(305) door with a tan interior and the

interior looked like new. The guy wasn't too friendly though he cut me off quick after telling what I related here. He was

taking it to a local car show (Albany or Scotia have 1 this weekend?) anyway the car was the nicest original B Body I have

seen since I used to ride in my Uncle's factory fresh B Bodies.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm