GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

3 posters

Wiring Diagram for 1979 Caprice

carcrazed79
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)

Wiring Diagram for 1979 Caprice Empty Wiring Diagram for 1979 Caprice

Post  carcrazed79 Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:37 pm

Hey everyone.  I have owned my Caprice for 37 years and am going back at it with some work.  I put some Vortec heads on the 350 and want to still hook up the temp. sensor light.  Well, the wire broke off a long time ago and I found the harness which has 2 wires in the harness....a green wire and a green with black.  Both of which are broken.  what are they for as I know one of them goes to the temp switch and I can't remember what the other wire goes to.  The last one in that harness runs to the a/c compressor.  Any diagrams and help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

Wiring Diagram for 1979 Caprice Empty Re: Wiring Diagram for 1979 Caprice

Post  GM B-Body Forum Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:28 pm

Welcome to the forum! I have the wiring diagrams and they should be on here if i remember correctly but I can email them to you. I converted them to pdf years ago.

slimwud likes this post

slimwud
    slimwud
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

Post  slimwud Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:12 pm

I have not been able to find the diagrams on forum recently I know before alot of stuff was here has since seemed to expire. Please email me the electrical diagrams hopefully I can download or view them from my phone. I could also paypal for your trouble. Maybe even send pics by phone if it comes to it. Email is slimwud@gmail.com thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:11 am